RepairtoolParts.com provides a 7 day return policy, which is subject to the following:
- Unused parts in their original condition and packaging may be returned for a refund within 7 days of receipt of the order.
- Company will pay the return shipping costs if the product is defective or the return is a result of company's error. If the item is returned for
any other reason, 25% restocking fee and shipping for both ways will be charged to the customer.
- Electrical parts can’t be returned to toolpartsPro as power tool manufacturers do not refund or exchange electrical parts (switches, brushes, armatures, etc.) once these electrical parts have shipped out to the customer.
To return a product, a Return Authorization Number (RA#) shall be requested here or by calling Customer Services at 760-201-8800. Return Authorization Number
may only be requested within 7 days of shipment receipt. Please make sure to write this number on the outside of the box being sent back to the company.
Returns without a Return Authorization Number will not be honored.
Damaged or Defective Items
The received package shall be inspected immediately upon receipt for:
- shortages (did not receive all the items listed on the packing slip that show as shipped); and/or:
- damages or defects
RepairtoolParts shall be notified within three (3) days of package receipt of any damages, defects and/or shortages.
Although the product may be covered by a manufacturer’s warranty, RepairtoolParts cannot take responsibility for any damages or defects beyond this point and the customer
will need to contact the original manufacturer directly. If a certified technician determines that the product in question was not damaged or defective or if the returned
product upon company’s inspection doesn’t turn out to be damaged or defective, the customer may be charged for the service call and/or shipping plus a 15% restocking fee.
When returning a product, please ensure that:
- The product includes all original packing materials, manuals and accessories to avoid any additional fees and
- The product is securely packaged to avoid any damage.
Orders, that have not been shipped yet, may be cancelled. To cancel an order that has not been shipped yet,
please call customer service department immediately. Once an order has been shipped it cannot be cancelled and a general
return will need to be processed which will incur cancellation fee, restocking fee and/or additional return shipping charges.
Furthermore, the original shipping charges will also be non-refundable.
Drop ship orders (mainly bulk orders or expedited orders) that have been shipped may not be cancelled.
If for any reason a drop ship order needs to be cancelled, there will be a significant cancellation fee,
restocking fee and return shipping charges. In addition, the original shipping charges are non-refundable.
Every tool manufacturer employs a different order cancellation policy so if a drop ship order needs to be
cancelled, please contact the customer service to get an estimate of total fees and charges.
We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item.
Please note: RepairtoolParts will refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.